Thursday, 14 April 2011

Robert Pattinson- a curse on the mortal world..

                          

Friends, QMSers, Earthians
Lend me your ears
I come to sorry Pattinson not to graze him
The confusion that do stay even after men become famous
The tardiness is interred under their fame
So let it be with Pattinson
The sensible Nidhi hath told you Pattinson is hot
If it were so, it is an unquestionable truth
And unquestionably hath Pattinson earned it
Here by the leave of Nidhi and the rest
For Nidhi is a sensible girl
So they are all sensible girls
Come I to speak in Pattinson's hall of fame
He was my gnome, destructive and troublesome to me
But Nidhi says he is hot
And Nidhi is a sensible girl
He hath brought many losses to Hollywood
Whose Burden did the poor Producers fill
Did this in Pattinson seem hot?
When the Directors hath cried, Pattinson hath waxed
Hotness should be made of better stuff
Yet Nidhi says he is hot
And Nidhi is a sensible girl
You all did see in Twilight
I thrice presented him my middle finger
Which he thrice thought to be a praise (as he kept on "acting" even after that)
Was this hotness?
Yet Nidhi says he is hot
And, sure, Nidhi is a sensible girl
I speak not to disprove what Nidhi said
But here I am to speak what I know
You all did castrate him once- not without cause
What cause withholds you then to damn him now?
O Sense, thou art fled to brainless gits
And girls have lost their senses!
Bear with me
My heart is bleeding for the safety of the mortal world
And I must pause till it heals.

9 comments:

  1. I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF MYSELF.... I LOVE ME.... I AM THE BEST.... :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't mind the Toad. Everyone else loves you, sweety!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude!!!!!!!! whn d hell did i say dat robert is hot!!!!!!! hez a looser!! i h8 him lyk nethng!! i love d character edward n nt this stupid idiotic,moronic looser!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @roz- I know tht... Nly toads lyk her fall 4 dolts lyk RobPat....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nidz- dnt try 2 play cool moron.... We all knw d truth... Ha ha ha....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BD is so right!!! You used to crush on the fag like hell!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. toad, loser, only toads would like, fag, guys no. i know that person sucks and should have stayed away from this post and everyone is entitled to their opinion, but this stuff comes down under bullying, assault and scorn. Don't resort to this ya.

    ReplyDelete